Visit Image Rehab Consulting's Website

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Creating Your Signature Style With Accessories

Accessories, accessories, accessories.....I love accessories!  There are so many ways to create your signature style using accessories with the items in your current closet.

As a (re)fashion expert it is always my goal to listen to the individual and her image desires when it comes to the signature style she is wanting to use to express herself. I have found that accessories are the best way to showcase her personality within any outfit.  This is a cost-effective way to create a unique look or try a new trend.  She can dress up/down an outfit using a fabulous bag, a chic scarf, a bold necklace or statement shoes. My head is always twirling to find ways to help a client use accessories to personalize   her look.

One way to begin this journey of discovery, is to scour fashion magazines
for photos of accessories you love. Make a collage of images that speak to you as an individual to help organize our thoughts and identify your signature style. It will also reinforce what accessories you like before you shop.

On a personal note...I do this exercise for
myself with one thought in mind.  "What do I already have in my closet that could be used in a similar way as the picture in the magazine to create a new outfit?"  This is (re)fashion in action!  Plus, I am not adding more clutter to my closet!   

No comments:

Post a Comment