Visit Image Rehab Consulting's Website

Sunday, June 26, 2011

"Monique" and "Claire" DH Dream Design Bags Created Today

Today was a glorious day spent in my Dream Design studio creating two beautiful new bags for my growing collection. 

What makes my bags unique?  They are Divinely Inspired using re-purposed materials.  My mind goes wild with creative ideas when I see a dress or skirt with lots of fabric.  All my mind can think is...that would make a great bag!   The bag develops based on the inspiration of the individual item.  They are one of a kind, unique, and when I am finished with the creative process...they are totally loved.   Let me show you what I began with today...and then check out the finished product!   
 
Introducing Monique

Introducing Claire

Monique is made from both the dress and the skirt.   The polka dot skirt serves as Monique's lining within the bag and the strap.   

Claire is made from the skirt only.

Monique and Claire happen to be made from the same design but as you can see Monique has more of a polished personality while Claire has more of a flirty fun personality.

All DH Dream Design bags are incredibly durable.  Their inside pockets are incredibly useful.  One inside pocket is large enough to house keys and other items while the other pocket is half the size in depth and is divided down the middle...perfect for housing your cell phone and lip color for easy access.

DH Dream Design Bags start out being something old with a worn out purpose.  As the bag develops, a new purpose emerges.  What was once old becomes new! 

My next project....designing an amazing pouch for an IPad 2 out of a skirt and two dresses.  Stay tuned!

2 comments: