Visit Image Rehab Consulting's Website

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Creation of The "Pad Pouch"

I spent part of my Monday morning designing and creating the layout for the "Pad Pouch".  The inspiration behind this came from my daughter who informed me that a pretty carrier for the IPad and IPad 2 needs to be developed.  That statement made my brain work overtime.   I began asking questions to a number of ladies who have the IPad technology...what they would love in a protective carrier if they could have some say into it's design.

1.  One didn't want there to be a zipper as she did not want her IPad to get scratched
2.  Another offered the tip of having a pocket or pouch where she could house her charger and styles.
3.  Many stated they would love for it to be pretty.
4.  Keep it simple

So I went to work with this advice in mind and came up with the "Pad Pouch".   Tuesday evening I put the finishing touches on the first "Pad Pouch"...Again made with re-purposed materials....2 dresses and one skirt!

Front and Back of the "Pad Pouch"
Perfect Fit!

Now I am off to test out the design to get feed back.  I may need to make a few minor adjustments...When it is well received, I will be putting this design into production!

No comments:

Post a Comment