Visit Image Rehab Consulting's Website

Sunday, July 3, 2011

All I Can Say Is..."Beautiful"!

Spent a good part of Saturday evening and Sunday afternoon creating "Comisha".  My daughter selected this beautiful tribal dress and then later I found the complimentary earthy orange dress to incorporate into the design.  The tribal dress had this amazing wrap quality built into it and I immediately saw it as a bonus pocket in the front of a bag.

"Comisha" began showing her personality as I put the finishing touches into her design this afternoon.  It never fails...I fell in love with this bag too!  I am really going to have a hard time selling these creations as I have become so attached!  

What amazes me the most is that it is something quite ordinary and at times not very attractive in it original form. When it is finished it becomes extraordinary in the re-purposing process.   This comes with some stress and pain as the fabric is cut and reshaped to serve a new purpose.....Kind of reminds me of life.   Many times we become so much more wise and compassionate when we have been through the fire!

Enjoy Comisha...she is an exotic tribal beauty!
                         
                                          Before                                   After
Enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment