Visit Image Rehab Consulting's Website

Friday, July 22, 2011

Same Design....Different Creations

I have been having a blast making new bags this past week from the same design.  I am amazed at how beautifully unique they are just because they are made from different materials. Bag "usage" options could be a business tote, computer tote, or just a tote for all your stuff!  Thinking one could get pretty creative with this bag.  

I lined this bag with padding to protect a computer.  The re-purposed materials  used were dresses and belts. I struggled with the first bag..."Sumer"  as I could not get the handle of the bag to look right...I was trying to make it out of fabric.  A friend of mine came over and we were playing with my collection of fun macrame and canvas belts....WOW....did this make the bags look fun and artsy with a great touch of class!   I just love taking something old and making it new!

                                                                                      "Sumer"

                                           "Mia"

                                           "Sadie"

No comments:

Post a Comment