Visit Image Rehab Consulting's Website

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Four Bags In One!

When I found this dress I grabbed it! There is writing  within the body and skirt with texture and variation.  I had just read in my InStyle magazine that a very fashion forward trend is wearing or carrying  items that have written words within the design...Well you can bet all I saw was a bag within this piece....so I snatched it!

This bag is already sold to a friend who saw my vision for it's design.  She gave me a suggestion though.  She loves smaller bags, but wanted a large bag option as well.  We took a previous design and improvised by folding it over.

The coolest part....depending on how you carry this bag...you can have 4 different looks..What a great value......4 bags in one!

Introducing Emma!

The before shot......
                                                                   
Two Small Bags

Two Large Bags 




No comments:

Post a Comment